5 May 2018

AALL & Create - Vocalist by Bipasha BK

Hi everyone and welcome! Well now it really is official - I've been invited to join the AALL & Create DT 2018!!! As you can imagine I'm thrilled and hugely honoured to have this opportunity to work with such a hugely talented team. And it's already time to share my first project with you.

Vocalist by Bipasha BK



This beautiful Border Stamp set is incredibly detailed so once you've created an inky or (as in this case) painted background the stamps will do all the design work for you. Here's a couple of 'work in progress' photos so you can see what I mean;


Above you'll see the initial stamping with the main image over a paint brayered background - I used a combination of Dina Wakley Media acrylic paints in Sedona, Turquoise and White. Then below you'll see where I used the Turquoise paint to cover over a couple of the images before re-stamping them and adding the other words in the set.


And here are a couple of close ups of the finished card so you can see all those little details;



You can purchase this wonderful Border stamp 'Vocalist' from AALL & Create HERE and it's also available from many of your favourite retailers across the World listed on the same page).


And to see more of Bipasha BK's stamp designs in action make sure you get your copy of Craft Stamper Magazine June 2018 issue where I have a four page feature using them in combination with Seth Apter's 'Chunky Rust' Baked Texture Embossing Powder (and there's even a Giveaway for some of those amazing powders!)

That's it from me for today. I'll be back soon with more projects to inform and inspire you. In the meantime take care of yourselves and get creative!
Jenny xxx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jenny, adore the colours and detail . Beautiful background ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Jenny, totally adore the way you brought my stamp sets to life xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job Jenny! Loving this stamp! Must buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jenny. Love the background colours - they make that fun stamp pop.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome card Jenny, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a fantastic job with Bipasha's stamp Jenny and I love your project in Craft Stamper too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, great colour combo
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Jenny! The colour combo is awesome and I looove that stamp!! It is stunning and you have made it even more so with your fabulous techniques! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project Jenny. I really enjoyed your article in Craft Stamper magazine and congratulations on being selected to join the AALL & Creat Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Jenny . So happy for you . Absolutely love everything about your debut project - my kind of stamp , my kind of art x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...