9 July 2014

Chalkboard Action at IndigoBlu

Hi everyone, I'm back with my second  post of the day (you can find my first for Frilly and Funkie HERE and my second for the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog is up in an hour).
This is another of my 'heads up' messages to let you know I have a project to show you over at IndigoBlu today.
It's a great gift idea and is easy to create (so useful for those days when time is not on your side!)


I do hope you'll hop on over to IndigoBlu and take a look.
As mentioned at the top of this post I'll be back in an hour with another project so I hope you can join me for that. 
Take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea Jenny and I love the Mega Flake butterflies too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came back from IndigoBlu - Just love this tag, it is fast, lovely and useful. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just taken a look. Great effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...