1 April 2020

Topflight Stamps 3rd Birthday Blog Hop Winners!

Hi everyone and welcome. A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the Topflight Stamps 3rd Birthday Blop Hop. Wasn't it lovely to see the makes from all those talented designers.


With blog hops come winners, and as well as an overall winner (announced on the Topflight Stamps blog) each of the designers get to pick a winner of their own to win a $15 Topflight Gift Card.

So, I picked a name at random from all those who were kind enough to leave a comment on my blog post and........... my winner is Fonda! Huge congratulations Fonda! Please email me at buttonscraft@btinternet.com so I can give you your winners code.

Thank you again to everyone who joined in the blog hop.

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...