2 April 2018

Topflight Stamps 1 Year Birthday Blog Hop - Winners

Hi everyone and welcome. I hope you've had a wonderful Easter weekend. A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to follow the Topflight Stamps 1 Year Birthday Blog Hop and to those who left comments here on my own blogpost.


As promised I'm back today to announce the winner of the $10 gift certificate, picked from those who kindly left a comment on my blog post. And the winner is.....

Karina Arreguin


Huge congratulations Karina! Please email me at buttonscraft@btinternet.com for the certificate details. And don't forget to go over to the Topflight Stamps Blog to find out who has won the Grand Prize, the $50 store credit!

I'll be back tomorrow with a new project for Eileen Hull Designs and on Wednesday with something floral for the current Frilly and Funkie challenge, so I hope you can join me for those. For now take care of yourselves and get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...