2 January 2017

Destination Inspiration for A Vintage Journey

Hi everyone and Happy New Year to you all! WOW! Long time no blog. It's been a busy time for us all I guess and getting the chance to sit for any length of time to put together something that makes any sense has been beyond me I'm afraid. Is this why so many of us are resorting to the instant sharing afforded by Instagram, Facebook and the like? Well I'll definitely make the effort to continue to share DT projects, tutorials and other creative 'stuff' here on my blog through 2017 whenever possible.


In that spirit I'm here to share that I have a post going live for the Destination Inspiration series at A Vintage Journey today. Hopefully you can join me to see what I've been up to with the contents of the travel bag; it's a Wendy Vecchi inspired creation and that travel bag really came in useful!

For now I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy, successful and creative 2017. Jenny xxx

13 comments:

  1. Stunning projects with wonderful ideas for the layers

    Happy 2017

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chrissie! Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year Jenny xx A Beautiful creation of warming colours and super sentiment to start the New Year. As always I look forward to seeing what inspiration you share with us xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracey! Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Jenny Hope its full of good health happiness and lots of creativity. It is such a shame that blogging seems to be taking a back seat to all the other ways to share just a quick instant photo of the created piece with a load of hashtags !! I am late to the blogging world , admittedly, but will be continuing as I personally enjoy what it offers over and above the 'instant fix'.

    Fabulous canvas full of inspiration .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! Will continue to look forward to seeing your posts. Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete
  5. Happy new year dear Jenny, I hope you have a fabulous year. Stunning piece of art work
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda! Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete
  6. I have just been over for a closer look Jenny, this is a real stunner. I love how you used Wendy's technique, it looks fantastic. The background reminds me of real 'aged' plaster - amazing! Happy New Year to you too, hope 2017 is a brilliant one for you! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne! Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete
  7. I commented over there but will say again, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marci! Happy New Year to you xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...