27 May 2016

Around the World with 80 Artists



I am thrilled to be a contributing artist in a newly released eBook called Around the World with 80 Artists: A Creative Art Academy Arts and Crafts Adventure. This compendium of art project tutorials, edited by Mahe Zahra Husain, includes the work of 80 artists and clocks in at 619 pages!

The book was launched on 25th May and is free for 5 days from then - the maximum amount of time allowed by Kindle to keep a book free in any 3 month period. After that the Kindle copy and workbook will become paid and will be priced at $14.99. So grab yours NOW!

Here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite (with thanks to Cherish Flieder);













Not got a Kindle? Fear not! You can download the Kindle for PC app for free here;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201245960

To get more information about this incredible project and what's in it for you head over to the website http://www.thecreativeartacademy.com/around-the-world-with-80-artists/

Don't forget everyone, the clock is ticking!...

Take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

13 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations Jenny, loved your project! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love yours and Tracy's too! So glad we got to share this amazing experience with so many other talented artists from around the World Anne xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats Jenny . I signed up for a free copy a good few months ago and tried to download last night but it didnt appear to work sadly?? ( downloading to Pc) disappointing as I may not get to see your work - though I think i may have spotted it in some of the photos you have shared . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a Kindle either Amanda but if you download the Kindle for PC app you can then download the project book for free too;
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201245960

      Delete
  3. Congrats and well deserved! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I've just been and it didn't want to let me have it for my UK Kindle, but I seem to have managed to swing it another way. Very much looking forward to the next journey so that I can have a proper look!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Astrid passed on the UK Amazon link so I've just updated the blog (thank you so much Astrid!) - hope that helps - enjoy! xx

      Delete
  5. So excited you are in there Jenny!! It looks an amazing book, I can't wait to get reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! and thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whooo hooo well done Jenny, and thank you for the link :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very exciting! Biggest congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Jennie, I have my copy and am slowly looking through all the wonderful art, can't wait to see yours! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Jenny. I am so sad though, I am way behind with visiting my favorite blogs and not being on face book missed the boat for the free copy:( lesson learnt! Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...