10 October 2015

Saturday Step by Step for Frilly and Funkie - Old Ledger Box

Hi everyone and welcome. No, I've not dropped off the edge of the planet (though you'd be forgiven for thinking it!) TV samples, prep for demos and step by step tutorials have been keeping me busy. Over at Frilly and Funkie today I'm sharing the first of those tutorials for this...


See more and find out how I created it HERE.

As for me, I'm over at Byrkley Park Garden Centre, Rangemore today demonstrating some brand new Christmas releases from IndigoBlu (also being shown by Kay Halliwell-sutton on Hochanda this weekend!) If you are in the area I'd love to see you.

Whatever you're up to this weekend have a great one and take care of yourselves.
Jenny xxx

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful ideas on this project--thank you for sharing them

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box is amazing Jenny. I have seen the demonstration and will keep it in mind!
    Thank you!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fab jenny - off for a closer look xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at F&F. Wonderful tutorial, I want to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loving the look of this, going over to see it close up!

    Watched Kay on Hochanda today and she was excellent - looking forward to getting the magazine - your wreath was fantastic! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to see this beauty - gorgeous box - left you a little love!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your beautiful project over at Frilly and Funkie Jenny, love it! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw the step out and love all the layers that went into this. You've totally transformed the industrious stickers, everything! LOVE the old weathered look too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been, seen, dribbled a bit, haha, only kidding, but boy this is drool worthy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just the corner looks wonderful - off to check out the full box!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just came back from the full reveal - what a gorgeous transformation, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is utterly fab! Jenny . Yhank tyou so much for sharing your step by step - I'm off to dig out the candles ! Definitely my kind of altered art . xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning transformation, beautifully, cleverly aged and antiqued, gorgeous neutral shades Jenny. LOVE! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...