25 June 2014

Tando Creative Sponsor Spotlight at Our Creative Corner

Hi everyone and thank you for joining me. Apologies if I've been missing your posts recently - like so many out there my Blogger dashboard and reading list have stopped working so I'm trying to fix a way around it.

This is my first post of the day (if you are looking for my Frilly and Funkie post it will be up in five minutes).
It's my turn to host a 'Sponsor Spotlight' for this month's challenge sponsors, Tando Creative, over at Our Creative Corner. I'd love you to hop over there and take a look at my altered clock - it's totally different for me!


For now, take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

8 comments:

  1. Just back from having a nosey at your clock Jenny and I love the mix of stamped and textured damask pattern on it, I also love the paint splatters on the numbers. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jenny, what a wonderful transformation. I love the texture you created and the colours are just beautiful. I love the paints too but now need some of that wax! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, cool - off to take a look!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love, it. Absolutely stunning, great colours and textures.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - have to confess to buying a clock at Port Sunlight at least three years ago, and it's still untouched! Need to remedy that!! Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just taken a look - that's a wonderful project. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful clock Jenny, lots of texture and detail and what a great alteration xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally amazing clock, Jenny! Such a beautiful alteration! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...