15 August 2018

AALL & Create - Orbicular Graffiti by Olga Heldwein

Hi everyone and welcome. I'm back today with a new card using  AALL & Create stamps and stencils and some news. This is my last official blog post for the AALL & Create Design Team, though you are bound to see me using their gorgeous stamps and stencils in the future as I'm just a little addicted! It has been an honour to work with Autour de Mwa and his talented team and I am very grateful to them all for the opportunity.


And so to today's card; believe it or not this has been created using just one stamp, Olga Heldwein's 'Orbicular Graffiti'. There is so much detail packed into this design that it needs little else to make it shine. I stamped the image onto a paint brayered background before re-stamping the clock, seahorse and star. Sakura pens were used to colour the hearts and add white highlights whilst drops of Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents created bubbles to complete the ocean theme.

Here are some close up photos showing more of the detail included on the card;



You can purchase all the stamps and stencils used in this card from AALL & Create HERE and it's also available from many of your favourite retailers across the World (listed on the same page).



That's it from me for today. I'll be back soon with more makes to inform and hopefully inspire you. In the meantime take care of yourselves and get creative!

Jenny xxx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your use of those stamps by layering them over the brayered painty background is astounding! I especially love the star detail and pops of red-squeal! Your coloring is amazing, and the bubbles are the creative icing on the cake! I could sit and stare at this one all day! Amazing work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this stamp set last week on Hochanda and just loved it Jenny x There is certainly lots of detail and your make is fabulous. Gorgeous background and colours x

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS Jenny!!! The brayering is a perfect match with this! How you got love and hearts in the same piece without it being Valentinsy, perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I love everything about it, so many beautiful colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Jenny. Love it. And I have a question for you totally unrelated to this blog post. You use a variety of stamps from different companies. How do you keep track of sentiments so you can find the right one for the card you are making? or the journal page? I have been asking lots of makers this question and so far no one has answered. I think it would be an excellent topic for a post/video. People talk about how they store all their goodies, but no one talks about how they find the exact words or sentiments they want to find for their work. Just curious. I have a few thoughts but I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel if someone has a system that works. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh good one Theresa. I try to make sure the sentiment used is from the same company as the products used in the rest of the project but that's for promotion purposes. I also make cards etc for family and friends like everyone else so greetings for those have to be appropriate. Other than that I just look at the project and figure out what would go with the theme. Hope that helps xx

      Delete
  6. Stunning. Love all the ways you used the stamp set and then added all the fabulous stenciling to give some depth to your card. Loving the colours too with the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, this is so incredibly beautiful! I love that it is all from one stamp and, as usual your colors are so wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...