6 August 2016

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 103 - Day One

Hi everyone and welcome! WOW has it been a busy week and I'm not done yet! This week has seen the launch of Creative Chemistry 103, a set of online tutorials (and so much more) from the 'Professor of Distress' Tim Holtz who shares information and knowledge about his media lines, tips and techniques for using them and lots of inspiration from lots of top designers. If you haven't had time to join in the fun yet don't worry, the class remains 'live' through August 12th and remains open, well, for a lifetime!

I've been sharing my makes along the way on Instagram but wanted to show them in full here as a record of the journey of discovery I've been on this week. With five full days to share I'm splitting them up across five posts, so here goes with the results from Day One...

Distress Ombre


Distress Highlight


Distress Off-Set


Distress Washed Watercolour


Distress Micro Glaze


If you are sensing a birthday theme then yes, I'm also taking the opportunity to test out these techniques and build up my rapidly depleting stock of celebratory cards - (large family, two birds, one stone!!!)

OK, I'm actually playing catch up with the lessons myself so it's back to the classroom for me. See you there!!! Take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

7 comments:

  1. A* all the way ! Jenny Fantastic cards!. You may see this comment again as I visit all your other cc103 posts as I have loved all of your class creations and thats a love with a capital L .
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely makes there. I haven't bothered joining with this one as I haven't bought any of the new line Ranger / Tim Holtz stuff for ages now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Jenny! Have a good weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so enjoyed seeing your creations on FB and love that you created cards with the techniques - I stopped after Day 1, couldn't hack the pace - lol! Day 1 makes are superb - loving the ombre one, in particular. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous collection! Can't wait to see what you've done with the rest of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Especially the off set stamping card! I LOVE the roses you've used, it's gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...