28 May 2016

Step by Step for Frilly and Funkie - The Traveller

Hi everyone and welcome to another weekend! It's my turn to host the Frilly and Funkie Saturday Step by Step this week and I'm sharing a tutorial for my latest DT project entitled 'The Traveller'. Here's a reminder of my canvas...


I hope you can join me over at Frilly and Funkie to find out more about how this canvas came together.

Just a quick reminder that the IndigoBlu 5th Birthday Open Day is taking place this coming Bank Holiday Monday 30th May in Retford. I'll be there demonstrating alongside Kay and Elizabeth and there's lots of goodies on offer for everyone to enjoy see more details on the blog HERE). I hope I'll see you there! Meantime, whatever you're up to this weekend take care of yourselves. Jenny xxx

9 comments:

  1. The stamped background is fabulous and the red and kraft ephemera sits beautifully over the top. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun piece and super step by step Jenny. So fun seeing your process. Thanks bunches. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it again: an amazing project which I like very much!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I hope you have a wonderful day on Monday, sorry I can't make it this time. Looking forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome work - I love it Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is fabulous Jenny, off to have a closer look... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks absolutely awesome Jenny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work here Jenny, I am just in love with your layouts and your general rule of 3 max color pallet. The stamped white balloon man on the top gives this canvas a wonderful lift. Love it. Mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...