1 November 2014

A cupcake is not just for Christmas... at IndigoBlu


Hi everyone and welcome to the weekend. Phew, it's been a hectic few days here and today I'm sharing a non-Christmas card idea over at IndigoBlu. Hope you can join me over there to take a look at the full card.

And in case you missed out on the past couple of days I shared A Grateful Welcome mixed media home decor project on Wednesday, Christmas wrapping ideas/tutorial for Technique Thursday, and a Distress Inks tutorial for Friday Focus.

Phew, this weekend has family visits booked in so I'll be taking a well earned rest from the craft room. Hope whatever you're up to this weekend you have a happy and relaxing one and take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

9 comments:

  1. Just went over to the indigoblu blog and what a wonderful card! Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been over had a look and I love it.
    Your so right "cupcakes are for every occasion"
    Great colours and design
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, I love that Burning Bonfire colour of paint - now on my wish list. You are such an enabler.... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a lovely card and I like the addition of the stars - wonderful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went over to IndigoBlu to admire your cupcake and it's a great project, very nice. Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gold cupcake with the gold stars. Thanks for the tip about vertical lines.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The metallic hue of that cupcake had me swooning. Absolutely love how you show versatility in anything. Truly stretches the buck. So wish I could take your class. I'll be there in spirit. :)
    You have a great week Jenny.
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny! Your gorgeous sparkly cupcake looks good enough to eat ! Great work you busy lady ! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card, Jenny! I want a cupcake now! Hope you are enjoying every minute of your family time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...