25 April 2012

Happy Wedding Day

Hi out there. My offering today is a card I have just finished to celebrate the wedding of one of my best friends.  I am so chuffed that she has at last found her 'other bit of the jigsaw puzzle' and was honoured when she asked me to make the wedding invitations.


It has been created using the same colour scheme as the invitations, so subtle was the key word.  One of the bits that came out best were the charms, gold and pink Spellbinder die cuts with stamped initials and glossy accents.  The rest involved adding layers and various pearly/shiny bits.



OK, time for a rest me thinks.  I met myself coming back today, but there should be a bit more time tomorrow - who was it extolling the virtues of deadlines?  They can wear you out as well!!
See you soon, hugs, Buttons x

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...