20 April 2012

Gentlemen's Relish

Things are a little mad here at the moment - I seem to have too much work/not enough hours in the day and everything needs to be finished yesterday. Guess all of you will have faced that problem! So, with the man coming to fix the cooker yesterday it gave me a couple of hours 'playtime' (a welcome relief). As time is not on my side I decided to kill two birds with one stone and created something for this week's Sunday Stampers Challenge and the Turquoise and Brown challenge on the Woodware site.


Got to play with a new Union Jack mask from Stamposaurus, some vellum, embossing TH embossing folders, ribbon, Ranger Glossy Accents and some stamps (of course!) I was particularly pleased with the way stamping through the mask gave me a unique backing to this card and there will be much more of this to come in different colours I'm sure - it seems to be 'the thing' at the moment, what with the Jubilee and the Olympics coming up. Anyway, hope you like it.
Hugs, as always, Buttons x

5 comments:

  1. Cor, now that is FAB... love the background, it is amazing! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper... hope you get some more "you" time soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card I I love all of the texture and bits, thanks for playing along with Woodware's colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous steam punk style, Buttons!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely amazing, I love that mask and what you have done with it. Altogether a really gorgeous card. Have to admit, I am obsessed with all things British at the moment, especially the flag. You are right it will be very useful with the Olympics etc. coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Buttons. Don't know how I missed this fab creation. It's a really interesting steam punk piece with lots to see......just my style. Like you I am finding crafty time hard to come by.......plenty ideas but no time. Not to worry will get there just the same........take care. Hugs Annie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...